Summer Player Development Program
- Training Developmental Player is a life-long process that is fundamentally tied to Player Development. We must understand Players, Teaching Methods, Learning Styles, Psychology & Parental involvement in Youth Sport.
- True Player Development occurs when each Player’s daily training or playing
environment is of the highest quality.
Program #2 Wednesdays
Vision Training: Wednesdays June 30 to August 18 for 8 weeks. This program is designed to help the players develop their vision & focus on the individual skills needed to reach their highest playing abilities.
- Eye Tracking: learning to keep your eye on the ball
- Peripheral Awareness: the ability to see things out of the corner of your eye
- Dynamic Visual Acuity: learning to see objects clearly while they’re in motion
- Focusing: changing focus from one object to another quickly and clearly
- Hand-eye and Body-eye Coordination: being able to use your eyes to direct the movements of feet, body, and other specific limbs.
- Depth Perception: quickly and accurately judging the distance and speed of something
- Reaction Time: the rate at which you can perceive a visual event and react to a stimulus
- Contrast Sensitivity: the ability to distinguish between an object and the background
- Balance: ability to stay upright and in control of body movement
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 PM,
Price: 200.00 registers by May 15 save 10% off