RULES OF THE GAMES:
This is a 4 teams Tournament.
- 7v7, both teams must agree to play 6v6 before the game starts
- Teams will play each other once.
- Games are 25 minutes running clock, if teams want to play championship game, we can do 22-minute games & you’ll be guaranteed 3 games of 22 minutes
- Throw in with hands
- All kicks indirect except inside the box, can be penalty
- No offside
- You can slide but no slide tackle
- Subs on the fly
- Goalkeepers can‘t punt pass the half without the ball touching a player or the ground, NO
drop kick, only roll kick is allowed.
- Yellow card 2 minutes with sub, red card on the field no sub
- On Tie break, we go on goal differential first then game won against each other second
- Cleats are allowed.
- On goal kicks opposing players have to be outside the box until the ball is played